Popping my blog cherry...

Well, hello there little friend! 

Welcome to my very first blog/post/what are the kids calling it these days? 
So you are aware of what will happen within these four walls, let me give you the Rules of Engagement:

1. I am a Gen Y baby, therefore my opinions will be Gen Y-centric. However I have been known to have the odd nana nap so there may be a few 50's style comments thrown in such as 'Get the heck off my lawn' and 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey' a la The Fonz. 

2. Enjoy the ride, post whatever comments you like, engage in a debate or lobby for greenpeace and the whales. However if you are rude, obnoxious, chauvinistic, racist, fascist,  ageist, homophobic or any other kind of -ist, I reserve the right to censorship and send you into cyberlimbo. Lovely.

Thank you for reading this far, I hope (against hope) that it hasn't been too much of a struggle for you, and we will speak again soon! 
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    welcome to blogger world! I saw you on 20 something bloggers. :-) Can't wait to see what you you write about!

    ~Kelly


Post a Comment