Oh dear Lord I really am losing it!

My cat (may he rest in peace) and my mother in law's dog, possibly the cutest photo ever. 

My gorgeous puppy making her debut in Wonderland!


I just spent 25 minutes trying to remember how to get to this page to post a blog. 

Its highly possible my brain has turned to peanut butter and my IQ is significantly lower than it once was. Perhaps its the lack of sleep... or the cold...what else can I blame it on?!

In any case, I just wanted to announce that I am officially insane, and put up some pretty pictures. Enjoy, and celebrate, its Friday! 

Love and tequila shots 
Alana xx

P.S Can some one tell who the hell Speidi is, and why they are famous? How do I have no idea who or what this is, is it the rock that I have been living under? 
0 Responses

Post a Comment